SMAI Premium Bar 15KG
The SMAI Premium Bar is manufactured from alloy steel, giving the bar a maximum 1500lb rating and great whip. Each sleeve has 4 needle bearings to ensure a smooth rotation and the entire barbell is finished in a chrome finish making it rust resistant. The bar features grooved sleeves with a one piece sleeve design. The Collar is fitted with a unique Nut and Pin locking system to keep the sleeve secure without play.
- 28mm shaft thickness
- Has both Olympic and Powerlifting markings on the shaft
- 4 needle bearings per Collar plus 1 Brass bushing
- Max loading: 1500lb
Price (incl. VAT): R 2199,00
The SMAI 15kg/20kg Premium barbells are warranted for any manufacturing faults affecting their structural integrity. This warranty is valid for the life of the bar (5 years) so long as the barbell’s end caps are straight and intact as well as falling within the category of what we consider to be “correctly maintained”. Both of the SMAI barbells have specific load ratings (1500lbs or 500lbs) and as such have been put through extensive testing to attain this rating. Therefore we have deemed any bars that are bent without returning to their original straight position are highly unlikely to be due to a manufacturing fault. In our experience bending is generally due to misuse of the bar. Some examples of misuse may include, but are not limited to:
- Dropping unevenly onto spotting arms, a power rack or a box etc.
- Dropping or hitting the bar’s end cap
- Dropping an empty bar on the ground
- Leaving the bar stored with weight plates on the collars
- Dropping on the ground and one side of the bar hitting contacting the ground before the plates