Dieselfit Iso-Lateral Seated Dip
- Muscle Imbalance Correction: Traditional dip exercises, such as parallel bar dips, can sometimes lead to muscle imbalances if one side of the body is stronger than the other. The iso-lateral design of the machine allows you to work each arm independently, helping to address any muscle imbalances that might exist.
- Targeted Muscle Engagement: The independent movement of the arms allows for a more precise and targeted engagement of the muscles. This can be particularly beneficial for isolating and working specific muscle groups, like the triceps, without relying heavily on secondary muscles.
- Reduced Strain on Joints: Iso-Lateral Seated Dip machines often have adjustable resistance and support systems, which means you can tailor the exercise to your fitness level and comfort. This can help reduce strain on your joints, especially if you have any pre-existing joint issues.
- Safer Option: Performing dips using parallel bars or other equipment can be challenging, especially for beginners. The Iso-Lateral Seated Dip machine provides a stable and controlled environment, reducing the risk of injury due to improper form or excessive strain.
- Variation and Progression: The adjustable weight or resistance on the machine allows you to progressively increase the load as your strength improves. This enables you to easily track your progress and make the exercise more challenging over time.
- Isolation of Triceps: The primary focus of the Iso-Lateral Seated Dip is often on the triceps muscles. This exercise can help you effectively target and develop the triceps, which are essential for pushing movements in various sports and daily activities.
The iso-lateral seated dip targets the muscles of the upper body, particularly the triceps, shoulders, and chest. This iso-lateral seated dip can be used with plates & bungee cords.